Total Vacancy /Jobs/ Requirement – 10
Male & Female Both Are Applicable
Rail Wheel Factory
Technicians/ Stenographer/ Clerk
Qualification- Matric pass, +12, Degree
Age- 18- 25 yrs
Salary- 25,000/- To 50,000/- Per Month
Skills- Matric pass, +12, Degree
Female & Male Both Can Apply Job Profile
Rail Wheel Factory, Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment, 10 Technicians/ Stenographer/ Clerk Posts Jobs 2020 Notification – Apply for 10 Technician/ Stenographer/ Clerk Posts at www.indianrailways.gov.in
Rail Wheel Factory is looking for well-qualified professionals to fill up with 10 Technician/ Stenographer/ Clerk posts. Candidates with qualified skills and with a better experience can apply for the posts through offline mode. The Rail Wheel Factory Job notification will be released soon in the official website. Make sure the interested candidates should fulfil the eligibility criteria in the below page before applying for the posts.
Last Date for Submission of Application : 28Th FEB 2020.
We inform all eligible candidates are requested to apply offline mode through official website. No other modes of applications will be accepted.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2020 – Overview
Rail Wheel Factory
|Post Name||Technician/ Stenographer/ Clerk|
|Last Date of Application:||27th August 2020|
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2020 –Eligibility Criteria
- Matric Pass plus National Apprenticeship (NAC) granted by NCVT in the relevant Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engg Trades.
- Matric Pass plus ITI in the relevant Electrical/Mechanical/ Civil Engg. Trades Trades.
- 10th Pass has to undergo 03 years training
Junior Clerk/Accounts Clerk:
- 12th ( +2 Stage) or its equivalent.
- Senior secondary or its equivalent examination from recognized Board/University.
- Speed of shorthand is 80 words per minute for duration of 10 minutes with transcription time of 50 minutes.
Senior Clerk & Junior Accounts Assistant:
- Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.
18 to 25 years as on 01-07-2020
- The Selection for this Job, all eligible Applicants will be called for the trials.
- Trials of the applicants shall be conducted to assess their sports performance and
- After the trials, only the FIT candidates shall be considered for the next stage i.e interview stage.
- For General: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/EBC: Rs.250/-
Last Date of Application: 27th August 2020
How to Apply: Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2020
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the application in the prescribed format with all the relevant documents to the postal address on or before 27 August 2020.
‘The Senior Personnel Officer’
Rail Wheel Factory (Ministry of Railways)
Yelahanka, Bangalore 560064
Website Link: Click here