Puducherry Govt Recruitment 2020 – Free job alert – Apply Online 315 Guest Teacher, Computer Instructor Jobs @ schoolednpdyguestteacher.in
Puducherry Govt Recruitment recently published notification for recruiting eligible applicants to the posts of Guest Teacher, Computer Instructor 315 Vacancies. All eligible candidates can apply for these vacancies. Applications are inviting for vacancies of Guest Teacher, Computer Instructor.
Candidate can apply for these vacancies before the last date. The Last date for online applications to 22nd July 2020. For more Details of Puducherry Govt Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Vacancy Reservation, Pay Scale, Qualification and How to apply details are as given below.
Last Date for Submission of Application : 31st January 2020.
Puducherry Govt Recruitment 2020
Latest Puducherry Govt News is here. Puducherry Govt is conducting a recruitment drive to fill up 315 vacant posts. According to which, eligible candidates can apply online for Puducherry Govt Recruitment from 8th 2020. Aspirants must know that the last date to apply for City Coordinator Posts 2020.
Hereby, all eligible job seekers may apply for Puducherry Govt Recruitment 2020 before the application Last Date. In addition to all candidates, take a look at Puducherry Govt Recruitment 2020 to clarify related problems.
Puducherry Govt Recruitment Full Details:
|Department Name:||Puducherry Govt|
|Post Name:||Guest Teacher, Computer Instructor|
Puducherry Govt Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who can fulfill the below mentioned criteria shall be eligible to apply for the mentioned vacancies.
Guest Bala Sevika:
(1) Minimum 10+2 (12th Class) move or an identical instructional qualification. (2) Candidates retaining skilled qualification of Bala sevika Training certificates or 01 yr Diploma certificates in Early Childhood and Care schooling (ECCE).
Guest Primary School Teacher:
(1) Higher Secondary (XII / 12th) move with 50% marks in combination. (2) Diploma in Teacher Education or Certificate in elementary academics coaching of a length of now not lower than 02 years.
Guest Trained Graduate Teacher:
(1) Bachelor’s Degree within the respective topic / language. (2) Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed.) or B.T. (three) Candidates must have studied the specific regional language as probably the most topic within the secondary stage.
Guest Computer Instructor:
Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc. / BCA) in Computer Science Engineering or IT or Software Technology or Computer Application (OR) M.Sc. submit graduate in CSE or IT or Software or Computer Applications.
(1) Post Graduate and Bachelor’s Degree in respective topic. (2) B.E.d or B.T is a certified qualification. (three) Candidates must have studied the specific regional language (Tamil or Telugu or Malayalam) as probably the most topic within the secondary stage.
For Guest Bala Sevika: 18 to 30 years.
For Guest Primary School Teachers: 18 to 32 years.
For Guest Trained Graduate Teachers, Guest Computer Instructor, Guest Lecturer: Not exceeding 30 years.
(1) For Guest Primary School Teacher (For French Medium Schools) and Guest Trained Graduate Teacher (Subjects) can be in accordance with marks acquired within the Teachers Eligibility Test (90% weightage) and Employment Exchange Seniority (10% weightage).
(2) For Guest Bala Sevika, Guest Computer Instructor and Guest Lecturer, it is going to be in accordance with the marks acquired within the open aggressive exam (90% weightage) and Employment Exchange Seniority (10% weightage).
For Guest Bala Sevika and Guest Primary School Teachers:
₹ 18,000/- per 30 days.s
For Guest Trained Graduate Teachers:
₹ 22,000/- per 30 days.
For Guest Computer Instructor, Guest Lecturer:
₹ 25,000/- per 30 days.
How to Apply: Puducherry Govt Recruitment -2020
- Visit the official website
- Check the Puducherry Govt Vacancy notification link.
- Click on the Puducherry Govt Recruitment 2020 online application form link advertisement.
- Fill all the required details and submit it.