NCERT Recruitment 2020 – Available 36 AE, Technician & Other Post Vacancy, 36 AE, Technician & Other Post Jobs, Apply Offline AE, Technician & Other Post Application Form through the official website at http://ncert.nic.in/
NCERT Recruitment recently published the notification for recruiting eligible applicants to the posts of AE, Technician & Other Vacancies. All Applications are inviting for various vacancies of AE, Technician & Other in their department.
Candidate can apply for these vacancies before the last date. The online application form last date for NCERT jobs in upcoming month 2020. For more Details of NCERT Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Vacancy Reservation, Pay Scale, Qualification and How to apply details are as given below.
Last Date for Submission of Application : 31st January 2020.
NCERT Recruitment 2020
- Department Name: National Council Of Educational Research And Training
- Posts Name: AE, Technician & Other
- Total Number of Posts: 36
- Apply Mode: Online/Offline
- Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
- Official Website: http://ncert.nic.in/
Here is the latest news about NCERT Jobs Online on this page. The NCERT is conducting a recruitment drive to fill up various vacant posts. According to which, eligible candidates can apply Online for NCERT Recruitment from next month. Aspirants must know that the last date to apply for NCERT Posts 2020 is 23 November 2020 via the main official website.
Hereby, all eligible job seekers may apply for NCERT Recruitment 2020 before the application the Last Date. In addition to all candidates, take a look at NCERT Recruitment 2020 to clarify related problems.
Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Jobs 2020
SC/ST: No Fee
Start Date: 02 November 2020
Closing Date: 23 November 2020
NCERT Recruitment 2020- Apply Process
- Firstly, go to the official website
- Then, download NCERT 2020 Application form
- Fill the basic details & Pay the fee with bank challan
- Take the print of the application form.
- Finally, send the application form at the address given below.
Official Website: http://ncert.nic.in/