Total Vacancy /Jobs/ Requirement – 135
Male & Female Both Are Applicable
Qualification- Ph.D. degree
Age- 21- 40 yrs
Salary- 20,000/- To 50,000/- Per Month
Skills- Ph.D. degree
Female & Male Both Can Apply Job Profile
Jammu University Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online 135 teaching Vacancies Jobs, Teaching Vacancies, Teaching Job Online Application Form, Teaching Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process at www.jammuuniversity.in
Jammu University Department has issued new employment notification for the recruitment of following Teaching Posts. As per, totally 135 vacancies are allotted for teaching positions. Candidates who are eligible for Jammu University Recruitment can apply online application form the official website on or before the last date 30th August 2020. Jammu University Recruitment notification is available on the official website. Candidates must have completed prescribed education and age limitations.
Last Date for Submission of Application : 31st January 2020.
Jammu University Recruitment 2020
All candidates pay the prescribed fee via online mode for apply Jammu University Recruitment 2020 Application form. Applicants should submit their application form through online mode only. Other modes of application form will be rejected. The last date for submission of online application date updates soon at the main official website for Jammu University Recruitment 2020. For more information about Jammu University Recruitment 2020, candidates may check the official website.
Jammu University Vacancies 2020 – Job Details
Organization Name: Jammu University
Name of the Post: Teaching
Total Posts: 135 Posts
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: Jammu University
Official Website: www.jammuuniversity.in
Jammu University Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
1) Having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline & published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals /UGC CARE LIST and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC Regulations July 2018.
2) A minimum of 10 years of teaching in university/colleges as Associate Professor/Assistant Professor /Professor, & research experience at equivalent level at the College/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
(i) A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
(ii) A Masters Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
Start Date: 26.07.2020
Last Date: 30.08.2020
Jammu University Recruitment 2020- Apply Process
- Go to official website
- Jammu University notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Lastly, take the print of the application form.
Official Website: – Click here