Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online 20,750 Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer & Others Jobs, Income Tax Department Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies, Income Tax Department MTS Bharti, Income Tax Department Job Application Form at incometaxbengaluru.in . Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online 20750 MTS Jobs
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022
The Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Bengaluru has released “Income Tax Department Vacancies” inviting application for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 for the Forest Watcher post. Candidates who are interested to apply for the Income Tax Department Vacancy can get all details here on this page.
Candidates who wish to apply for the Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 have to fill the application form online in a prescribed format. After filling the form, candidates have to submit it to the apply online application link given in the below section of the page before the last date that is June month 2022.
The Tamil Nadu Forest Department will shortlist the eligible candidates on the basis of application received and will call the eligible candidates for Written Exam/ Interview. Candidates will be selected for the Income Tax Department Jobs on the basis of their performance in written Exam or interview.
Income Tax Department Jobs 2022 online
- Department Name: Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Bengaluru
- Posts Name: Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer & Others
- Total Number of Posts: 20,750 Jobs
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Location: All over India
- Category: Government Jobs
- Official Website: incometaxbengaluru.in
Income Tax Recruitment 2022-20 Vacancy Details
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Income Tax Office
- Tax Assistant
- PS Cadre
- AO Cadre
- Group ‘C’
- TA/Steno Grade – II
- Notice Server/LDC
- Executive Assistants
- Multi Tasking Staff
Total: 20,750 Posts
Income Tax Department 2022 Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
- Passed Matriculation
- 12th Class Passed
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree
- Any Graduation
- Must have the Typing speed of 15 wpm and 20 wpm in English
Minimum Age: 19 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
Refer to official notification
- Inspector of Income-tax: Rs.44,900/- per month
- Tax Assistant: Rs.25,500/- per month
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs.19,000/- per month
- Stenographer Grade 2 Vacancy: Rs.20,200/- per month
How to Apply Online TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Exam Application Form 2022
- First of all visit official website incometaxbengaluru.in
- Click on career section.
- Look around for Income Department Recruitment 2022.
- Fill the application form.
- please read very care full Document
- Click on submit button finally.
- Save and take the print out for future use.
Starting Date Apply Online: Update Soon
Last Date For Apply: Update Soon
Official Notification: UPDATED SOON
Application Form: UPDATED SOON