1. Essential Qualifications: MCA/B. Tech (Computer Science, Electronics, IT) or equivalent degree from a recognized university. 2. Desirable Qualifications: Knowledge of Operating System like Windows and Linux etc. Certification courses i.e. CISCO, Red Hat, Microsoft etc. Knowledge of Hardware, Software, Network maintenance and other allied services. Knowledge of Active Directory, firewall (UTM) Group Policies, Clustering and Network security etc.
- Maintenance of hardware and software of IGNCA.
- Maintenance of Leased lines, Local Network.
- Support in purchase of Hardware and Software.
- Backup of storage servers on LTO tape library on regular basis.
Last Date for Submission of Application : 31st January 2020.