Central Railway Jobs 2022 – Apply Online 05 Junior Engineer Vacancy, Central Railway Recruitment Job Notification, Eligibility Criteria, How to apply will be released on its main official website at indianrailways.gov.in. Central Railway Jobs 2022: Apply Online for 05 Junior Engineer Vacancy
Central Railway Recruitment recently published notification for recruiting eligible applicants to the posts of Junior Engineer 05 Vacancies. All eligible candidates can apply for these vacancies. Applications are inviting for vacancies of Junior Engineer. Candidate can apply for these jobs before the last date. The last date for online applications is 5th . For more Details of Central Railway Recruitment 2022 like Age Limit, Vacancy Reservation, Pay Scale, Qualification and How to apply details are as given below.
Central Railway Recruitment 2022
Latest Central Railway News is here. Central Railway is conducting a recruitment drive to fill up 5 vacant posts. According to which, eligible candidates can apply online for Central Railway Recruitment from July. Aspirants must know that the last date to apply for Junior Engineer Posts 2022 is 5th . Hereby, all eligible job seekers may apply for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 before the application Last Date. In addition to all candidates, take a look at Central Railway Recruitment 2022 to clarify related problems.
Central Railway Recruitment – 2022 Full Details:
Department Name: Central Railway
Total Vacancies: 5
Job Location: Solapur
Post Name: Junior Engineer
Post Date: 15th
Last Date of Application: 5th
Application Mode: Online
Central Railway Recruitment –2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Applicant who can fulfill the below mentioned criteria shall be eligible to apply for the mentioned vacancies.
- The engagement will be offered purely on contract basis for a period of one year from the date of contract, which can be renewed as a fresh contract on year to year basis or till such time Availability of a regularly selected candidate, or up to 19 /11 /2022 whichever is earlier.
- Educational Qualifications / Professional Qualifications A) Candidates should possess the required academic/Technical qualification on or before the date of Issuing of Notification for applying against the post notified vide notification as given below. Category of Post Essential Prescribed Qualification Elect Junior Engineer Level-6. Four Years Bachelors degree in (a) Electrical or (b) combination of any sub strem of basic streams of Electrical from a recognized University/ Institute. Minimum experience should be 01 years in the field of Electrical.
- B) Three years Diploma in (a) Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering or (b) a combination of any sub-stream of basic streams of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Minorities mean, Muslim, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Zoroastrians (Parsis) for claiming waiver of examination fee. Minority candidates should furnish “self-declaration” as mention in Annexure-II along with Application Form. “If the affidavit in this regard is not submitted along with Application form to get the benefit of fee waiver the fee will not be refunded”
- .10 Xerox copy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, not below the rank of Tehsildar, in case of SC/ST/OBC/Minorities/EWS Candidates. OBC candidates shall also submit OBC Non-CreamyLayer Certificate in Central Government format issued on or after 01/04/2018 by the Competent Authority at the time of trial.
33 – 38 Yrs
Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 30,000/-Per Month
- The list of candidates shortlisted for Professional Personality test will be intimated on given Login ID only Call letters will not be issued to the Shortlisted applicants to their correspondence address for the Professional Personality test.
(i) For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para (ii) below Rs.500/- , (ii) For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women/Minorities*/ EWS Rs.250/-
First Date of Application – 15th
Last Date of Application –5th
How to Apply: Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- Website address. cr.indianrailways.gov.in News & Recruitment Contractual JE Electrical.
2. Demand Draft should be in F/O of Sr. DFM/SUR, should be enclosed with the copy of download application form and sent to Sr. DFM/SUR, Divisional Railway Manager’s Office Modikhana, Solapur, 413001.
Website Link: Click here