UPSC Recruitment 2022 | Available Drug Inspector, Asst Director, Asst Registrar & Other Post | Total Vacancies 50 | UPSC Registration Date & Application Process @ https://www.upsc.gov.in/
UPSC Recruitment Applications are invited from UPSC New Delhi.Delhi in Prescribed form through online mode only for various Drug Inspector, Asst Director, Asst Registrar & Other posts. The direct link for online application portal is available at UPSC website https://www.upsc.gov.in/ . UPSC has already published the employment notice regarding 50 vacancies. As per the UPSC vacancy notification, these vacancies are assigned to Drug Inspector, Asst Director, Asst Registrar & Other and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking central and state govt jobs in UPSC can make the UPSC Registration by using UPSC login on or before the last date. pdf
UPSC Vacancies 2022 & Basic Details
|Name of the Board||UPSC|
|No. of Vacancies||50|
|Name of the Post||Drug Inspector, Asst Director, Asst Registrar & Other|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Drug Inspector, Asst Director, Asst Registrar & Other Posts
Educational Qualification :
Degree, PG (Relevant Discipline)
Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit : 18 TO 45 Years
Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Written Test, Interview and document verification will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for UPSC Vacancy.
How to apply for UPSC Drug Inspector, Asst Director, Asst Registrar & Other Recruitment 2022?
- UPSC official Portal https://www.upsc.gov.in/
• Scroll down the page and open the call link in the news section.
• Click on the online registration link.
• Read the instruction carefully.
• Click the Start button.
• The registration form will now open.
• Fill in the data and complete the registration process.
• After successful registration, applicants receive a login ID and password.
• The application form will open.
• Fill in all the details carefully.
• Upload the required documents like the format.
• Pay the registration fee online/offline.
• Finally, submit the application form and print it for reference.
Official website: https://www.upsc.gov.in/
Official Notification For UPSC Jobs: PDF
Candidates can get more details regarding UPSC Jobs at this page, if you want to get more details of UPSC Drug Inspector, Asst Director, Asst Registrar & Other Jobs Eligibility criteria and how to apply. You can comment us in the comment box.
State Wise Government Jobs
Education Wise Government Jobs
|8th Pass Govt Jobs||52821||Apply Now|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||45585||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||78214||Apply Now|
|B.A Pass Govt Jobs||66522||Apply Now|
|M.A Pass Govt Jobs||88580||Apply Now|
|Diploma Pass Govt Jobs||36655||Apply Now|
|B.Tech Pass Govt Jobs||36655||Apply Now|