RRC, North Central Railway Recruitment 2022 | Available Act Apprentice Post | Total Vacancies 1659 | RRC, North Central Railway Registration Date & Application Process @ https://www.rrcpryj.org/
RRC, North Central Railway Recruitment Applications are invited from RRC, North Central Railway Prayagraj.Uttar Pradesh in Prescribed form through online mode only for various Act Apprentice posts. The direct link for online application portal is available at RRC, North Central Railway website https://www.rrcpryj.org/ . RRC, North Central Railway has already published the employment notice regarding 1659 vacancies. As per the RRC, North Central Railway vacancy notification, these vacancies are assigned to Act Apprentice and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking central and state govt jobs in RRC, North Central Railway can make the RRC, North Central Railway Registration by using RRC, North Central Railway login on or before the last date. pdf
RRC, North Central Railway Vacancies 2022 & Basic Details
|Name of the Board||RRC, North Central Railway|
|No. of Vacancies||1659|
|Name of the Post||Act Apprentice|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC, North Central Railway Act Apprentice Posts
|Prayagraj – Mech. Dept||364|
|Prayagraj – Elect Dept||339|
|Work Shop Jhansi||180|
Educational Qualification :
10th Class, 10+2, ITI (Relevant Trade)
Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit : 15 TO 24 Years
Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Written Test, Interview and document verification will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for RRC, North Central Railway Vacancy.
How to apply for RRC, North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
- RRC, North Central Railway official Portal https://www.rrcpryj.org/
• Scroll down the page and open the call link in the news section.
• Click on the online registration link.
• Read the instruction carefully.
• Click the Start button.
• The registration form will now open.
• Fill in the data and complete the registration process.
• After successful registration, applicants receive a login ID and password.
• The application form will open.
• Fill in all the details carefully.
• Upload the required documents like the format.
• Pay the registration fee online/offline.
• Finally, submit the application form and print it for reference.
Official website: https://www.rrcpryj.org/
Official Notification For RRC, North Central Railway Jobs: PDF
Candidates can get more details regarding RRC, North Central Railway Jobs at this page, if you want to get more details of RRC, North Central Railway Act Apprentice Jobs Eligibility criteria and how to apply. You can comment us in the comment box.